America’s two-party system has always been as odds with one another and there are countless numbers of examples of where heated debate has led to ridiculous rhetoric and personal attacks from both sides of the aisle. But over the past three years, the rhetoric and personal attacks have escalated and regular Americans have been dragged into a war of politics.
President Barack Obama and members of the Progressive Democratic Party have taken rhetoric to new heights by accusing Republican, especially TEA, Party members of: inciting violence, taking legislation hostage, racism, terrorism, wanting to deny medical care to people, wanting to throwing seniors out into the streets, wanting to take the rights of women away, along with several other absurd notions that have no factual basis, whatsoever.
As a matter of fact, President Obama and leaders of the Progressives have declared war on Republicans and TEA Party members, labeling them as “enemies“.
At first, I regarded this as “partisanship in action“, but President Barack Obama has “made it perfectly clear” that if the Progressives of the Democratic Party (himself included) can not fundamentally change America through ideology, then they will do it by force.
The strategy is simple but extremely effective; divide and conquer:
- Lets start with the Republican Party, itself, that remains fractured between the GOP-wing and the TEA-wing. The entire reason the Republican Party split is because the GOP-wing does not care about non-political conservative values. Democrats would like nothing more than to see the TEA-wing so dissatisfied with its choice that it forms a third Party or backs an Independent candidate that splits the Republican vote.
- Twenty-six of the fifty States of the Union are vehemently opposed to enacting the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act of 2009 and an overwhelming majority of Americans want the legislation repealed and/or replaced. Yet, Democrats continue to refuse to renegotiate this controversial law on Capitol Hill, preferring to pit the Supreme Count’s interpretation of government rights against the rights of the American people.
- Several States have tried to prevent abortion providers within their States from receiving Medicaid funding because, lets face it, people go to abortion clinics to get abortions. Any other medically necessary procedures, funded by Medicaid, are available through other Medicaid providers. But these States have met resistance from the Health and Human Services Department who, in turn, threatened to cut all Medicaid funding to States that do not allow abortion providers access to Medicaid funding. The lawmakers of these States did not attempt to closed down these clinics or outlaw abortion. They told them that, as long as abortions occurred in the clinic, it would not received Medicaid funding. This means that, contrary to Democratic leadership cries, women would still have the right to choose and clinics would still have the right to offer abortions, but BOTH would have to do it without Medicaid funding.
- The national debt of the United States is a problem that can no longer be hidden by the accounting tricks of the Congressional Budget Office or the Federal Reserve. Currently, the United States national debt is approaching $15 trillion dollars, $3 trillion of which is held by China (or about a quarter of U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP)). Democrats blame the policies of the previous administration and Congressional defense spending while Republicans blame it on entitlement costs. So, defense spending has been gutted by over $400 billion and, when the Super-Committee fails to agree on spending cuts, it will be gutted by another $400 billion. Therefore, the United States will continue to pay for entitlements (with mild cuts) in favor of becoming internationally defenseless as it runs around the Middle-East encouraging civil war.
- The President or the United States is, even, attempting to divide the Christian Churches against their leaders by refusing to speak with official representatives of the various Christian denominations while, simultaneously, giving audience to separatist clergymen who do NOT officially speak for their respective denomination. This gives the public false impressions about the different Christian denominations and deepens the division that already exists between them.
But the most despicable thing that Progressives have done is incite and support civil unrest in America.
Progressives have publicly supported the “Occupy” movements that, incorrectly, blames capitalism for failures brought about by: government manipulations of the marketplace and crony capitalism, the U.S. dollar deflation that is now causing inflation, the uncontrolled mandatory Federal spending habits, and the downgrade of the U.S. credit score.
Sadly, the people attending these rallies do not seem to understand that Wall-Street, the banks, and businesses of America have to abide by the laws that Washington D.C. creates; thereby, making the very politicians who hide behind the movement, responsible for the rules and regulations these entities must follow.
It is imperative that Non-Progressive Americans realize that Progressives have declared war on them, their lifestyles, their religions, their culture, and their economy. They will ceaselessly say and/or do anything, until their Progressive ideologies replace all others. By using chaos and confusion as weapons of mass destruction to pit countrymen against countrymen, family member against family member, and neighbor against neighbor they will continue to employ class and racial warfare to divide and conquer the nation.